Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'd survived 10days without hubby

During June holiday, my hubby was away for a week due to work commitment, so I'd decided to sign Sheryl up for holiday class for that week so that she will not be at home to allow Jerome to quarrel or fight with her.

Everything went well until 2nd day, I became feverish in the evening. It was such a bad timing when hubby is not around, worse still, my sis-in-law went holiday and my mum-in-law is babysitting my bro-in-law's 2 kids whom are down with HFMD!!!

So, when he announced to me that he'll be away for 10days in Oct... I was quite stressed... and we'd a quarrel the night before he flew off...

Anyway, luckily 10 days had passed and I was not sick, luckily... though the 2 boys were sick. Sheryl enjoyed the most as I drove her everywhere for munch everyday...

Wondering when will be the next stretch of stressful days...

No comments: