Monday, September 15, 2008

The Decision of 3rd Kid


After Sheryl, we'd decided to stop the factory. In fact, we'd aborted once just 1 year after Sheryl. At that point of time, the decision was easy and there's no way for us to have another one then.

After I tendered my resignation, then I realised that my monthly visitor was missing. It was tough to decide this time round as my main intention to stay home is to give my full attention to Jerome and Sheryl. With a new baby on the way meaning lesser time to the other kids and many other things need to be re-prioritised.

However, the reasons lay in front of me were not convincing enough for me to terminate the new life, especially I'd done once before. As time passed, the "motherly-love" over-powered the "reality".

So in the end, I have 3 MONSTERS!

No comments: